About Our Seminars
- Each seminar will last approximately eight weeks with 100 hours of instruction. After the seminar, our company will issue a certificate of completion to all participants. In addition, we will sell materials that participants will use throughout the seminar.
- Our company is affiliated with various businesses in the beauty industry. We can help each individual get employed through our vast network of connections and clientele.
- If you are looking for an exciting career that allows you to make people happy by helping them feel good about themselves, then a career as a nail technician is perfect for you. At the Glam Nail Boutique in Rosedale, Maryland, we offer nail care seminars for all individuals.
“Novice to Glam” is an eight-week continuing education program that will show unmatched techniques to nail technicians and cosmetologists by helping to improve their skills in nail artistry and nail technology.
You will learn:
- gel polish
- and 3D art to mention a few.
These skills are essential to help any nail technician grow and maintain clients.
Apart from that, we conduct training seminars about basic to complicated Nail Technician skills.
This is available at $1,500 for eight weeks at two sessions per week, Mondays and Tuesdays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
There is a $400 deposit to book your spot. This deposit is Non-Refundable for all class deposits.
Materials are not included. However, they can be purchased from our GIANT Supply Boutique at a discounted rate.
For Licensed Nail Technicians who want to improve their skills in nail care, we offer continuing education seminars for $300 per three hours. There is a required $150 deposit which is Non-Refundable for this class. This class includes a custom kit based on the skills you want to focus on. Our 1:1 classes are available on Mondays from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
[about digital classes]
[about digital classes]
“I don’t have much of a business yet. Should I wait until I’ve got more experience?”
Yes! It will probably benefit you more so because you won’t have to unlearn any techniques that don’t work. The best way to learn quickly is to learn from an expert who has proven techniques
“I’m a seasoned nail tech, will this course still be beneficial to me?”
Absolutely! There is always an advantage to learning others techniques in order to better your own
“What if I already know most everything you’re going to teach?”
Well then you probably already have booked out clients but if you’re unsure in any way then I encourage you to get the course and see for yourself. We usually always learn something new through someone else's eyes.
“Will this help me if I don’t have any clients yet?”
Yes it will! In fact this will help you to make sure your skills are up to par to keep the clients that you will soon have coming to you on a regular basis.
“I’m strapped right now. Is there a payment plan?”
Right now there isn’t a payment plan but I assure you that if you’re committed to your nail journey then you will make back the investment of $200. The gems you learn will help you gain confidence in your skills and you will attract what you need to make back your money and then some.
“Can you remind me of the details/features?”
- ||| CERTIFICATE ||| You will receive a certificate at the end of completing the course
- ||| SUBTITLES ||| This can help improve learning and understanding making it even more accessible to all
- ||| INTRO VIDEOS TO EACH CLASS ||| I will be showing my face in each intro video to give you the needed encouragement to continue in your journey and finish the course strong so you can take the skills and progress even further!
- ||| LIFETIME ACCESS ||| Yup you read that right, I want you to be able to go back whenever you need to! This is a huge plus since it is a self-paced course that drips the content out to you as you finish each class.
“Do I get a refund if I don’t like it?”
No I don’t given the digital nature of the course but I’d never want you to be unhappy with the course so email me in the first 30 days and we’ll make things right.
Want to know how to Master Nail Designs on your own nails?
This step by step E-Book & Video Guide is perfect for you nail technicians who want to gain the skills to do your own nails like a master.
Make your nails the canvas for your business and skills! This will walk you through the process of each step on how to re-balance your nails and keep them looking fresh.